- Mountain goats can jump 12 feet (3.5 meters) in a single bound, according to National Geographic.
- Mountain goats have bright white coats that help them blend into the snowy areas of their home ranges. Domestic goats have coats that are yellow, chocolate or black.
- Goats were one of the first domesticated animals and were first domesticated around 9,000 years ago, according to the Smithsonian.
- In bright light, the pupil in a goat’s eye is rectangular rather than round.
- Goat meat — called chevon or cabrito — is eaten all over the world.
- More people consume goat milk than the milk from any other animal.
* Goat meat is one of the most healthiest edible meat because its low in fat. It is highly in demand in most Nigerian restaurants and hotels, popularly called “Isiewu”₦50,000.00₦50,000.00