The arbor acre plus broiler has an excellent feed conversion rate and weight gains. They are bred for meat production.
Arbor acres plus broiler is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent stock performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield. The cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful Arbor Acres Plus. It has excellent growth rate, breast conformation, feed conversion, and livability which helps the broiler farmers to make more profit.
- Excellent broiler performance good processing yield
- Has excellent growth rate
- Good breast conformation
- Good feed conversion and livability
The cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful Arbor Acres Plus. The Plus is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
Customers around the world are praising the Arbor Acres Plus because of its highly competitive position. Hatcheries, whose main business is to sell day old chicks, can profit from the high number of saleable chicks produced by the parent stock, even in testing environmental conditions. The broiler farmer will profit from the excellent growth rate, feed conversion, and livability of the Arbor Acres Plus broiler. In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, the conformation of the breast is sure to attract the consumers’ attention.
Benefits of Purchasing Broilers Arbor Acres Plus
- Parent stocks are reared in cages from day old to culling which minimises the possibility of transmissible infections
- Commercial DOC broilers are produced by Special Insemination Technique that guarantees healthy disease free chick
- Commercial broilers are fast growing with birds reaching 2 kilos in 35 days under closed system
- The average mortality up to 42 days is 3-5% under good rearing practice
Shop for your quality and fast growing black cockerels. They thrive under simple management conditions. They are very resistant to adverse environmental conditions. Highly recommend for free range system. Get them at the best price on AgroMall.₦155.00
Our day old chicks are produced under high bio-security, hygienic environment and from high-quality parents stock. They are adequately vaccinated from the hatchery.
- Marshall breed of broilers normally grow very tall and big.
- They are well recommended for small-scale broiler chicken farmers who sell to the open market.
- They reach table size within six to eight weeks, depending on the quality of management as well as your target weight.
The Agrited Novogene Brown Pullet is one of the best layer birds available to the Nigerian market as it adapts well to different management techniques and climatic conditions.
With an excellent feed conversion ratio, it is ideal for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.₦219.99