Layer Concentrate (Hybrid)– 25kg
- Unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker
- Free from the confines of wires and chords
- 20 hours of portable capabilities
- Double-ended Coil Cord with 3.5mm Stereo Plugs Included
- 3/4″ Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4″ Woofer: 1X
Hybrid layer concentrate is used to feed livestock all over the world. It is formulated using latest tools and machinery in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards. This range is widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality. The concentrates ranges from 5% inclusion to 50 % inclusion.
Sound of Marshall, unplugs the chords, and takes the show on the road.
Weighing in under 7 pounds, the Kilburn is a lightweight piece of vintage styled engineering. Setting the bar as one of the loudest speakers in its class, the Kilburn is a compact, stout-hearted hero with a well-balanced audio which boasts a clear midrange and extended highs for a sound that is both articulate and pronounced. The analogue knobs allow you to fine tune the controls to your personal preferences while the guitar-influenced leather strap enables easy and stylish travel.
The FM radio is perhaps gone for good, the assumption apparently being that the jury has ruled in favor of streaming over the internet. The IR blaster is another feature due for retirement – the S6 had it, then the Note5 didn’t, and now with the S7 the trend is clear.
Features of Layer Concentrate
Layer concentrate contains high-quality protein source, crude fiber, crude ash and other necessary vitamins and minerals. This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature. It contains all micro ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate. In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of layers with high peak-production.
Benefits of Using Layer Concentrate
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making layer feeds
- High productivity (Increased number and size of eggs)
- Firm egg content increasing the shelf life of eggs
- High feed utilization